WooCommerce Integration Guide
Integrate your WooCommerce store with your Lovat account. Lovat for WooCommerce app allows you to calculate taxes in Lovat for all sales on your WooCommerce site, and also upload EPR data for your packaging obligations.
There are two ways to install this plugin.
- Install this plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Or add the plugin on the website. Go to: Plugins > Add New
- Follow the link https://github.com/LOVAT-compliance/vatcompliance-wp-api
- Download the plugin archive
- Upload files to the folder wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin and get the access key
- Log in to your LOVAT account
- Go to: Stores > Add Stores
3. Choose the WooCommerce Integration and fill out all required fields
4. Click the Connect WooCommerce button and move to the Stores section
5. To activate Tax calculation feature, you need to fill the Access token field and check the box Calculate tax. Also choose your Shipping country and enter Shipping zip. Then press the button Save